- Saturday Twitter invitation from Bud Hunt to attend Learning 2.0: A Colorado Conversation in 26 minutes
- Virtual attendance at the morning sessions
- Watching Ustream.tv live broadcasts of three presentations
- Chatting with others actually and virtually attending and presenting
- Sunday return to attend again by watching the recorded broadcast of some sessions
- Watched Thin Walls Video with Clarence Fisher (Snow Lake, Manitoba) and Barbara Barreda (Los Angeles, California) talking about how their classes collaborate every day
- Visited Clarence Fischer's Remote Access blog where I read this:
PhunAnd found this:
Sitting on the couch this Saturday morning with my son beside me scanning through my Google Reader. He makes me back up to a YouTube video embedded in a post that I had skimmed by and it turns out to be an amazing resource: Phun.
Developed as a Master of Science Theses by Computing Science student Emil Ernerfeldt in Sweden, Phun is a 2 - D physics modeling engine.