The 2009 ASCD Annual Conference has four themes and two are relevant to this shout out.
- Imagine: Challenging Minds to Engage and Learn More Deeply
- Imagine: Connecting Learners in an E-World
Do video teasers for YouTube and TeacherTube!
Do whatever it takes to get this message out.
ASCD is the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Their membership represents more than 175,000 educators from 119 countries and nearly 60 affiliates. Their 2009 Annual Conference is about Imagining how to Engage Students more deeply in their Learning and about How Technology Can Help.
2008 Annual Conference: March 15-17, 2008
- 12,000 ~ The number of people attending
- 500+ ~ The number of sessions offered
- 27 ~ The number of sessions in the Instructional Technology Strand
- 5 ~ The number of sessions in the Instructional Technology Strand with Web 2.0 content!!