Sunday, March 30, 2008

Did You Know - IV?

This is the most recent version of Did You Know - IV? video that I have seen. It reminds me of a 60 Minutes interview with Al Gore that aired tonight on Global Climate Change. This week a marketing campaign will begin (April 1, 2008) to convince people to acknowledge the truth of global climate change; Gore says, "this is about survival," and comments that Vice-President Dick Cheney and others like him, who say the jury's out on whether or not global climate change is being caused by humans, are similar to people who "still believe the moon landing was staged in a movie lot in Arizona and those who believe the earth is flat."

Later in the interview at CBS Gore says, "We don't have any other choice; we just don't have any other choice. I wish I knew a better way to do it. I constantly ask myself, how can I be more effective in getting this message across? It's so clear. It's so ... compelling and yet it takes time to get the facts out.

This new version of the Did You Know video is an attempt to get the facts out on a different topic - the global digital shift.

No comments:

Goggle Analytics