Thursday, December 13, 2007

After Building Learning Communities 2007 there is BLC 08

BLC 07 conference changed my professional life. Before BLC 07 I was unaware of all the changes that were occurring in the digital world positively influencing K12 teaching and learning. As a leader in K12 education I know I have to become more informed of these trends and know taking a course was not something I could wait to take. I immersed myself in Web 2.0 technologies and pedagogies and, most importantly, I developed a global network of educators willing to share what they knew to help me learn. I highly recommend BLC 08 as a great way to jump start your learning or to extend it in meaningful and significant ways. Come with your laptop and an openness to self-directed learning for a real emotional and intellectual treat. DR

No comments:

Goggle Analytics